There’s few things I love to do more than conduct brainstorms and blue-sky workshops.
For more than 20 years, I’ve run sessions for both corporate and agency clients to generate ideas that balance strategic direction and creative engagement. I’ve been hired for projects ranging from global to local, from high-tech to low-key.
At the same time, I often advise teams and consultants on:
- Coming in as a senior consultant to help their clients with creative direction
- Creating an internal culture of creativity
- Training staff to become creative directors and facilitators inside their organisation
- Packing and selling ideas to key decision makers
- Advising on implementation and measurement
Here’s some of the brainstorm topics I’ve recently conducted.
- Annual campaigns, with multi-stage programs
- Art jams
- Communications tactics for traditional, digital or integrated media
- Corporate social responsibility
- Customer experiential programs
- Events and stunts
- Integrated marketing campaigns
- Management innovation
- Media placements
- Membership and loyalty programs
- Message development
- Naming for companies, organization, products or services
- New product launches (from teaser ideas to follow-on campaigns)
- Themes and slogans
- Vision, mission and values
I supply all brainstorm tools, such as flipcharts, markers, pens, paper, games, toys and exercises. I’m happy to conduct the brainstorms in-house or on-site, or I can recommend potential locations in cities worldwide through my extensive network.
Increasingly, I use LEGO® Serious Play® as a great way to inspire creative thinking and strategic planning.
Please contact me by e-mail if you have any questions about brainstorming or facilitating brainstorms in your organization.